Next Generation Careers
One of the primary elements of a gratifying career is the knowledge that you are making a difference. Many people yearn for an emotional connection to their firm’s mission, and specifically look for companies that consider the long term impact that their business is having on the world around them. At SavATree, we have always had a “next generation” perspective on the decisions that we make, services we perform, and landscapes that we impact. Our Cornerstones of Sustainability capture our commitment to our internal and external environments by outlining our brand values. Specifically, we:
- Train all team members to help them achieve the highest levels of professionalism and certification, with intense focus on conveying a deep understanding of the company’s commitment to sustainable business practices and relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Evaluate new breakthroughs within landscape care science to deliver the most desirable results to our clients, with the fewest impacts.
- Deliver services efficiently utilizing cutting edge technologies within our fleet management, equipment selection, routing software, next-gen database and lean sigma business processes.
- Support and educate the communities we serve through events, presentations, garden walks and sponsorships that impart our values and share the wealth of knowledge held by our talented team members.
- Join other non-government organizations (NGOs) as well as municipalities, community groups and others in environmental stewardships such as the Urban Waters Federal Partnership, the Sustainable Urban Forests Coalition and the National Science Foundation’s Long-Term Ecological Research project.
I’m intensely proud of my team and our ongoing journey to grow the company efficiently and responsibly with a keen eye towards our impact on the next generation. If touching the future interests you, think about a career with SavATree.
Daniel van Starrenburg,
President & CEO of SavATree