New York Tree Service and Lawn Care
The Southampton, NY team includes:
- Kurt MacDonald – serving Amagansett, Bay Point, Bridgehampton, Montauk, North Haven, Noyac, Pine Neck, Sag Harbor, Sagaponack, Shelter Island, Shelter Island Heights, and Wainscott.
- Bill Fox – serving Southampton, Water Mill and the surrounding areas.
- Greg Liffen – serving East Hampton and the surrounding areas.
- Timothy Hausch – serving Westhampton and the surrounding areas.
The Hudson Valley, NY team includes:
- Mike Harris – serving properties in and around Cortlandt Manner, Crompond, Croton on Hudson, Crugers, Jefferson Valley, Lake Mohegan, Montrose, Peekskill, Yorktown, and Yorktown Heights.
- Eric Jochum – serving properties in Duchess, Orange and Putnam counties.
- Brad Gurr – serving properties in Briarcliff Manor, Ossining and Scarborough counties.
The Mamaroneck, NY team includes:
- Scot Boyce – serving properties in and around Port Chester, Rye, Harrison and Rye Brook.
- Tim O’Connor – serving properties in and around New York City, the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn.
- Robert Moscarello – serving properties in and around Irvington, Hastings-on-Hudson, Hartsdale, White Plains and West Harrison
- Ross Jeffrey – serving properties in and around Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, Bronxville, Tuckahoe, Mount Vernon, Pelham and Pelham Manor.
- Alessandra Zuin – serving properties in and around New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Edgemont and Eastchester.
The Brookville, NY team includes:
- John Wolffer – serving properties in East Hills, Great Neck and the surrounding area.
- Thomas Marshall – serving Nassau & Suffolk County, NY.
The Bedford, NY team includes:
- Michael Leonard – serving properties in and around Bedford Hills, Bedford, and Mount Kisco.
- Dan Swim – serving properties in and around Katonah, Mount Kisco and Bedford Corners.
- Tom Marino – serving properties in and around Armonk and North Castle.
- Red Tsao – serving properties in and around Chappaqua and Millwood.
- Brent Koning – serving properties in and around Purchase and Mount Kisco.
- Kristina Deutermann – serving properties in and around North Salem, Somers, and Cross River.
- Matthew Mironchik – serving properties in and around Pound Ridge, South Salem, and Waccabuc.
- Stacey Parthemore – serving properties in and around Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, and Pleasantville.
Professional Tree Service by Licensed New York Arborists
SavATree provides professional tree care services throughout New York to help you maintain the health and beauty of your trees. Our certified New York arborists understand the pests, diseases and environmental conditions specific to the New York region. At SavATree, our certified and seasoned arborists have the skills and knowledge required to address the concerns unique to your property’s trees and shrubs. Our certified New York arborists can diagnose any problems, and recommend environmentally sensible solutions that will preserve your precious trees and keep your landscape beautiful and healthy year after year.
Request a complimentary New York tree service consultation with one of our certified arborists.
New York Tree Service for Dutchess, Nassau, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Suffolk, and Westchester County New York
When you contact SavATree, a New York certified arborist will provide you with recommendations for enhancing the value, safety, health and beauty of your property. We can treat existing tree diseases, pests and trouble spots, as well as apply preventive treatments that will protect your trees against future damage. Some of the professional tree care services we offer in New York include:
- Tree pruning / tree trimming
- Shrub pruning and fertilizing
- Custom blend tree fertilizer
- Tree disease diagnosis
- Insect and mite treatment
- Tree removal / takedowns
- Tick control
- Deer repellent
- Commercial tree service
New York Commercial Tree Service
SavATree also provides commercial tree care services that can maintain the beauty, health and safety of the trees on your business property. We have over 20 years of experience working with commercial and municipal properties in New York including corporations of all sizes, golf courses, historic properties, property management firms and homeowners associations.