Troy, MI Tree Service and Lawn Care Team:
- Heidi Densmore – serving residential properties in Troy.
- Al Sexton – serving residential properties in Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills & Birmingham.
- Ron Klein – serving commercial properties in Southeast Michigan.
- Mark Brooks – serving residential properties in New Hudson, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Commerce Township, Drayton Plains, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Keego Harbor, Milford, Novi, Orchard Lake, Sylvan Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Livonia, Northville & Plymouth.
- Terry Jenkinson – serving residential properties in Centerline, Clinton Township, East Detroit, Eastpointe, Fraser, Harrison Township, Mount Clemens, Roseville, Saint Clair Shores, Selfridge, Sterling Heights, Warren, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Huntington Woods, Madison Heights, Oak Park, Pleasant Ridge, Southfield, Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Gross Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park & Redford.
- Meghan Gordon – serving properties in Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Clawson, Franklin, Lathrup Village, Royal Oak & Southfield.
- Kay Sicheneder – serving residential & commercial properties in Southeast Michigan.
SavATree lawn care services in Michigan include:
- Organic lawn care
- Hybrid lawn care
- All-nutrient lawn care
- Integrated lawn care
- Seeding and new lawn services
- Soil analysis & aeration
- Weed control
- Custom blend fertilizer
- Lime application
- Insect control & grub management
- Lawn disease treatment
Michigan Commercial Tree and Lawn Care
SavATree also provides commercial tree and lawn care programs that can maintain the beauty, health and safety of the trees and lawn on your business property. We have over 20 years of experience working with commercial and municipal properties including historic properties, corporations, golf courses, property management firms and homeowners associations. If you are ready to schedule an appointment with a certified arborist in Michigan, call us today!