Fort Collins, CO 80524
Lakewood, CO 80214
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
The Firestone, CO Team includes:
- Joshua David – serving properties in Broomfield and Westminster, CO.
- Steve Aitken – serving properties in Boulder, Erie, Lafayette, Broomfield, Louisville, and Superior, CO.
- Sharon Blackstock – serving properties in Firestone, Longmont, and Mead, CO.
- Kyle Jackson – serving properties in Commerce City, Thornton, Dacono, Frederick, Brighton, Fort Lupton, Henderson, and Hudson, CO.
- Laurie Forte – serving properties in Boulder, Longmont and Westminster, CO.
The Fort Collins, CO Team includes:
- Dan Simpson – serving properties in Loveland, Berthoud, and Estes Park, CO.
- Grace Rooks – serving properties in Windsor, Timnath, and Greeley, CO.
- Eric Shaub – serving commercial properties throughout Northern Colorado.
- Ben Zomer – serving properties in Southeast, Central and North Fort Collins, CO.
- Colson Leingang – serving properties in Berthoud and Loveland, CO.
The Lakewood, CO Team includes:
- Patrick Ahart – serving properties in Arvada, Golden and Wheat Ridge, CO.
- Tom Martin – serving properties in Littleton and Bow Mar, CO.
- Olivia Leseman – serving properties in Morrison, Lakewood and Evergreen, CO.
- Dave Entwistle – serving commercial properties throughout the Front Range.
- Scott Scholz – serving properties in Southeast Lakewood, CO.
- Cole Carmack – serving properties in Littleton, Lakewood, Pine, Conifer, Ken Caryl and Denver, CO.
- Byron Kirkland – serving properties in Denver, Lakewood, and South Wheat Ridge, CO.
The Steamboat Springs, CO Team includes:
- Shawn McPhee – serving properties in Steamboat Springs, CO and surrounding areas.
The Telluride, CO Team includes:
What Are Our Colorado Clients Saying?
“With Becky’s expertise and the crew’s efficiency and communication the jobs are well done. I have used them for many years.”
“Becky Wagner has been taking care of my trees for many years. It has always been a pleasure talking with Becky and she has given me valuable advice over the many years that she has taken care of the trees and bushes on my property. I am very grateful for the care Becky has shown, especially when some of my trees contracted some diseases; her experience and knowledge made it possible to treat and keep them in great shape. I have also been impressed with the crews that have been taking care of our yard, they have always been very polite and a pleasure to work with. I am convinced that Becky has taken great care in the hiring and training of her personnel.
I am looking forward to having Becky take care of my yard in the future and I would gladly refer her to anyone who needs an arborist in the area.”
“Alex was very courteous and professional. Did the job and hung the tag on the door knob and left. Very nice young man.”
“Would recommend this company to anyone needing help with their trees. Wonderful work ethic and knowledgeable service. They should be proud.”
“All personnel were extremely helpful and the work that was done was outstanding. I have always been impressed with Mountain High Tree and feel that SavATree is carrying on the tradition.”
“Excellent crews that came to our house. David, Aaron and Armando worked particularly hard on trimming our Elm Trees and did an excellent job cleaning up afterwards. That was a very large job.”
“Daran Morris did our lawn service today. What a very nice young man he was! He did an excellent job, you can send him over anytime!! Thanks again.”
“SavATree has been doing our lawn for several years and have been doing a great job. Neighbors are now using your service because our lawn looked so nice! You know what to use and when to use it…thanks!”
“Byron went through the trouble of identifying issues that could create a problem for us in the future. The entire process was convenient and extremely helpful.It was a no-brainer to go with your services and we will definitely use and recommend them in the future!”
“Rodrigo [the specialist] is very courteous and knowledgeable. Complimented me on the condition and beauty of our ash tree.”