Tree Services and Lawn Care For Your
Trust SavATree to care for your pasture!
Bucolic grounds with a healthy pasture and lawns and trees provide the backdrop for the stables and buildings that make up an equine homestead. To a horse enthusiast, there is nothing more beautiful.
SavATree has been entrusted as the tree service and lawn care provider for many of the Northeast’s horse farms. That’s because we understand that the trees, shrubs and lawn on your horse farm require special care in order to keep your prized and beloved thoroughbreds healthy and safe.
To meet the very specific tree and lawn care needs of your horse property, we offer:
- Organic lawn and plant health care services including organic pasture fertilization
- Reseeding of paddock with special seed that is good for your horse’s digestive system
- Pruning services that pay careful attention to low hanging branches that could potentially harm your animals
- Tree maintenance for riding trails
- Storm damage prevention
- 24-hour emergency service¹
- Woodlot management to enhance the unmanicured, wooded areas of your padlocks
- Core aeration to improve the turf in your pasture by allowing air, water and nutrients to enter the soil more freely
Learn more about SavATree.
Contact us to get a complimentary examination of the health, safety and aesthetics of your property.
¹For customers with a current program.