Sherry Fabricant, ISA Certified Arborist
Territory and Services:
Sherry is a consulting arborist operating out of SavATree’s Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas branch providing comprehensive tree and shrub care services to Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston, TX and Tulsa, OK. Some popular services that she offers to clients include tree risk assessment, tree and landscape appraisal, permitting, construction and compliance, tree surveys and preservation plans, municipal services, and more. Contact Sherry to create a custom landscape care program tailored to your needs and wants!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (469) 406-6116
Services that Sherry provides to commercial clients:
- Tree Risk Assessment
- Tree & Landscape Appraisal
- Permitting, Construction & Compliance, Tree Surveys, and Preservation Plans
- Construction Phase Tree Protection Monitoring & Reporting
- Municipal Services -Tree Preservation Ordinance Review – Contract Services
- Tree Preservation
- Urban Forest Master Planning
Sherry has diverse experience working in arboriculture-horticulture, design, and business. She has been a life-long volunteer and liaison focusing on environmental sustainability and recovery projects.
Sherry earned her masters in Landscape Architecture from The University of Texas at Arlington and undergraduate degrees in Business Management and Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin.
Industry Involvement, Awards and Certifications:
- ISA Certified Arborist TX 4631A
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
- Native Plant Society of Texas Certified in Native Plant Landscapes
- ISA and Texas ISA Member
- Blackland Prairie Texas Master Naturalist
- ASCA member
- ISA TX Wildfire Risk Reduction Qualified
- ISA Midwestern chapter
Sherry is a native Texan from the DFW area. She enjoys traveling, backpacking, gardening, martial arts, and training her dogs to be dog scouts. She and her lab rescues, Loki and Thor, enjoy exploring the outdoors together.
- 2015 Campus RainWorks Challenge, US – EPA, Master Plan Category UTA: First Place out of 77 teams from 26 states
- 2017 Plano’s Environmental Star of Excellence Award for non-profits; The Texas Pool Foundation
Why She Became An Arborist:
“The natural world has always called my name. When given the opportunity to redirect my work into something I loved and help people and the environment become more sustainable one tree, one plant, one yard, one person at a time; I jumped at it!”
Customer Service Philosophy:
“My top priority is to ensure I serve you and your beloved trees and landscape with care, integrity, and commitment while doing so in the most sustainable way. If you work with me, trust that you will be well taken care of and I truly value the lasting relationships made along the way.”