One of the best things you can do for your plants, trees, and shrubs is to lay down a healthy layer of mulch.
Sustainable mulch products made from 100% recycled branches and logs
- Uses local Colorado wood waste, providing an environmentally sustainable product
- Contains no pallets or construction debris
- Aged and rotated to eliminate tree pathogens
- Mats down so it stays put – does not blow away
- Consistent in size and color for top dressing year to year
The Benefits of Mulching
- Decreases evaporation rates by as much as 35%
- Provides an insulating layer, protecting roots from extreme high and low temperatures
- Suppresses weed growth and limits competition for necessary nutrients and moisture
- Breaks down into nutritious organic matter, promoting future growth
- A 2 to 4 inch layer is one of the most important steps you can take for the health of your trees, plants and shrubs.
Types of Mulch
A blend of mixed woods with uniform consistencies of 1/16 inch to 2 inches.
Our natural mulch is screened to remove most of the smaller particles of dirt, dust and seedlings that could germinate later and produce weeds.
Our finest-textured mulch; rich in organic material and ideal for gardens, containers and annual flower beds. Natural Fines can be turned into the ground each year, improving texture and increasing organic material in your soil.
Shredded Log Mulch
Made from ground logs with pieces 1 inch to 6 inches in size. Great for large areas and slopes.
Double Shredded Log Mulch
Made from logs ground twice to ensure a consistent texture of 1 to 2 inches.
Made from our screened products, these mulches are dyed with natural, non-toxic colorants. Our Colored Mulch stays vibrant long after other mulches fade, enhancing your landscape for years. Colors include dark brown, black and dark red. Other colors are available upon request as special order only.
Dark Brown Fines
Much like our Natural Fines, our Dark Brown Fines are rich in organic material and can be turned into the ground each year to increase organic material in your soil and improve texture.