Chloe Poole, ISA Certified Arborist
Territory and Services:
Chloe works out of SavATree’s Lincoln, MA branch providing expert tree, lawn, shrub, deer and tick services to the Greater Boston area. Some popular services offered by Chloe and the rest of the SavATree team out of our Lincoln branch include tree removal and take downs, tree pruning, tree and lawn fertilization, tree and lawn disease management, organic lawn care and other organic care options, weed control, pest control such as mosquito and tick management, deer repellent, lawn seeding, lawn aeration and a wide variety of shrub services. If you would like to have a certified arborist come out and assess the health of your property, look no further! Chloe can come out to your home and create a custom tree, shrub and lawn program to keep your property healthy and beautiful all year round.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (781) 996-8876
Chloe has earned her degree in Urban Forestry from the University of Tennessee.
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Member of ISA, BOMA, CREW, and ULI.
Chloe is from Nashville Tennessee. She attended the University of Tennessee in Knoxville where she got a degree in urban forestry. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, cooking, and baking. She also plays the harp as a hobby.
Chloe has a publication for the University of Tennessee Extension regarding trees in the law as well as 2 published presentations.
- Poole, C., Darnell, S., Tankersley, L., Jean-Philippe, S. (2014). Tree Owner’s Rights and Responsibilities– UT Extension.
- Poole, C., Darnell, S., Simpson, T., Vandergriﬀ, D., Jean-Philippe, S. Marie Myers and William Hastings Inventory. Presentation to the City of Knoxville Tree Board Meeting August 2014.
- Darnell, S., Poole, C., Simpson, T., Vandergriﬀ, D., Jean-Philippe, S. Land Use for the City of Crossville. Presentation to the City of Crossville Tree Board Meeting September 2014.
Why She Became An Arborist:
“I wanted a career that made a difference in people’s lives and trees make a huge difference in our health and in the health of the urban environment.”
Customer Service Philosophy:
“Treat your customers trees how you want your trees to be treated!”
Community Involvement & Other Notable Information:
- Mass Audubon Society
- Mass Arborist Association
- Chamber of Commerce
- BOMA, ULI, CREW