The air spade is a state-of-the art excavation tool that is revolutionizing the arboricultural industry. The air spade uses great volumes of compressed air to remove and break up soil—even hard clay—without damaging roots, cables or buried utility lines. The focused air stream cuts through soil quickly and with great accuracy in considerably less time than conventional digging, allowing for more efficient service.
Request Complimentary Consultation
Problems with roots and soil often lead to plant failure. Patrick Parker, Director of Plant Health Care at SavATree states, “SavATree now uses this powerful handheld device to expose root systems, thereby more effectively diagnosing and treating plant and tree problems that may have been difficult or impractical in the past.” The Air Spade also provides a new method to more precisely develop long-term care plans.
- Safe and effective means of clearing excess soil and mulch from the root collar without damaging the tree to expose girdling roots
- Immediate visual inspection and correction of specific plant health concerns
- Quick, accurate diagnosis of plant diseases and the extent of decay without extensive root system damage
- One step aeration and soil replacement to reduce soil compaction
- Trench with minimum disturbance of roots during utility or construction projects
- Facilitates application of specially blended materials to promote root growth and survival rate
- Air spading can accurately reveal the cause of declining plant health in an otherwise healthy row of trees or shrubs
Call today to arrange a complimentary consultation from our fully trained and certified professionals for air spade, tree root and soil services from SavATree. Click here to contact the office nearest you.