Our Root Excavation Service
Help For Root and Soil Problems
Problems with roots and soil often lead to plant failure. Patrick Parker, Director of Plant Health Care at SavATree states, “SavATree now uses this powerful handheld device to expose root systems, thereby more effectively diagnosing and treating plant and tree problems that may have been difficult or impractical in the past.” The Air Spade also provides a new method to more precisely develop long-term care plans.
Why Root Excavation?
- Safe and effective means of clearing excess soil and mulch from the root collar without damaging the tree to expose girdling roots
- Immediate visual inspection and correction of specific plant health concerns
- Quick, accurate diagnosis of plant diseases and the extent of decay without extensive root system damage
- One step aeration and soil replacement to reduce soil compaction
- Trench with minimum disturbance of roots during utility or construction projects
- Facilitates application of specially blended materials to promote root growth and survival rate
- Air spading can accurately reveal the cause of declining plant health in an otherwise healthy row of trees or shrubs
Call today to arrange a complimentary consultation from our fully trained and certified professionals for air spade, tree root and soil services from SavATree. Click here to contact the office nearest you.