Tree Appraisal & Expert Witness
Trees are not only beautiful, but add financial value to the property as well. A tree appraisal establishes the monetary value of your trees -- an important fact to know since some healthy mature specimen trees could be worth as much as tens of thousands of dollars.
The majority of tree appraisals are done after removal or damage of some kind has taken place, but the best time to obtain an accurate value is while a tree is standing. The certified arborists at The Consulting Group can give you a realistic tree appraisal for determining property value, tax deductions, and adjusting insurance claims.
While the aesthetic value of trees is subjective, the Council of Tree and Landscape Appraisers (CLTA) publishes standard guidelines for determining urban and residential tree values that are widely endorsed as the standard when the appraisal is conducted by qualified experts. The Consulting Group's Arborists are also well versed in tree appraisal methods including value loss, reasonable restoration, species and class ratings, replacement cost and the trunk formula method.
Tree appraisal and expert witness clients/sites include:
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Co., New Canaan, CT (2013)
- Columbia Gas Transmission LLC, York, PA (2013)
- Goldberg & Goldberg, Attorneys at Law, Silver Spring, MD (2012)
- Preferred Mutual Insurance, Bridgeport, CT (2012)
- Farmers Insurance, Westport, CT (2012)
- Safeco Insurance, Orange, CT (2012)
- Travelers Insurance, Philadelphia, PA (2012)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance, Baltimore, MD (2012)
- Law Offices of Walter G. Birkel, P.C., Washington, DC (2012)
- State Farm Insurance, Baltimore, MD (2011)
Schedule Your Tree Appraisal Today
Click here to contact the SavATree Consulting Group.