Join Our Tribe!
We may be an industry leader in tree, shrub, and lawn care, servicing some of the most beautiful landscapes from coast to coast. But we don't have you.
Whether it's your goal to work in the great outdoors or join our support and corporate staff, we have a place for you on our team as we lead progress in nature and community. Here are a few of the things our current employees love the most about SavATree.
– We promote a culture of trust and personal accountability. Whether you’re in the field, at a desk, or leading a team, we want you to feel empowered to trust your own judgement and make the right calls.
Green mindset –
As a company, we're focused on cultivating sustainable and science-backed solutions that have the smallest possible environmental impact.
State of the art fleet
– SavATree arborists and specialists use only the best. Our fleets are new, clean, eye-catching, and safe. Plus, they’re outfitted with custom-built equipment that helps you get the job done.
Opportunities for growth
– At SavATree, we promote from within. From the moment you join up, you’ll have access to on-the-job training, certifications, and cross-department education.
– Your home branch is always ready to provide the leadership and support you need to do your job well. You'll also have a team of arboriculture, horticulture, and agronomic experts to consult with on landscape issues, as well as a full service marketing department to keep opportunities flowing.
We take care of our team. When you join the SavATree family, you'll receive benefits including:
- Health care
- Voluntary dental
- Flexible spending account
- 401k savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Equipment account for field crews
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
Think SavATree is right for you? Take a look at our openings.