What can you expect from SavATree?
As a new customer, here is what you can expect from SavATree and SavaLawn
- When a service is performed a doorhanger will be left on your door knob with an insert describing the work that was done. Part of the insert card is for you to comment on the service you received and send back to us. Your invoice will also be included in the door hanger, unless you are an e-customer. If you wish to receive invoices via email become an e-customer.
- A few times a year you will receive marketing mailings or emails regarding seasonal alerts, storm help or information on our other services.
- You will receive our Timely Tips newsletter twice a year – an education piece with tips for your landscape.
- You will receive an annual renewal notice during the fall/winter season to review your lawn or plant health care program for the following year. There is usually a substantial discount offered if you pay your program in full.
- Your arborist will review your property conditions at least once a year.
- If you would like to recommend us by giving us a referral, you can choose between 3 thank you gifts:
$15 Starbucks gift card
$15 off your invoice
$15 donation to Save the Children