Tree Service and Lawn Care in Metro West Boston and the surrounding area
SavATree's Lincoln, MA Office
15 Lewis Street
Lincoln, MA, 01773
The Premier Tree Service in the Boston Suburbs
The Lincoln office of SavATree and SavaLawn provides a variety of professional lawn care and tree services for Middlesex County residents. Our team of arborists, horticulturists and lawn care professionals specialize in managing the Boston area's specific tree, shrub and turf conditions. The Boston suburbs are a showcase of stylish and varied architecture- all of which are complimented by well kept trees, shrubs and lawn. New England winters can be rough, but our Middlesex County tree service and lawn care team is tough and very dedicated to the health and beauty of our clients' landscapes.
If you live in the Boston suburbs, call SavATree's Middlesex County office and schedule a complimentary tree service or lawn care consultation today.
The Middlesex County tree service and lawn care team includes:
- Matthew Gulla - serving properties in and around Beacon Hill, Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill, Newton, Wellesley
- Chuck Pease- serving properties in Weston, Needham, Dedham, Dover, Westwood, Milton, Sudbury, Framingham, Natick
- Alton Cole - serving properties in Belmont, Lexington and Winchester
- Jeff Bourque - serving properties in Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Somerville and Watertown
- Rafael Acevedo - servicing properties in Concord, Wayland, Acton, Westford, Maynard, Stow, Grafton, Chelmsford, and Littleton.
- Matthew Donahoo - Branch Manager
“Your crew arrived promptly on the date scheduled and the crew chief walked around the property with me while explaining in detail what they would be doing. Watching a tree removal like this you come to appreciate the degree of skill and experience required to do it well. Throughout, I had full confidence that the crew knew what they were doing and were in full control of this very large tree. Despite unexpectedly running into a large bee hive in the tree trunk, the crew completed the job, and even carved out a seat in the tree stump so that my son now has a special place to sit in the yard!” Rob Stevens