Construction activities are notorious for damaging large numbers of trees. Even the smallest amount of activity can cause grave, sometimes irreversible damage. Protect valuable trees from harm and preserve the natural beauty of landscapes with help from The Consulting Group. We provide environmentally sensible tree preservation planning services to private, corporate, institutional and municipal clients who are in all stages of construction projects.
The keys to protecting trees during construction projects are advance planning, on-site implementation and monitoring, and post-construction care. SavATree can help you develop a cost-effective tree preservation planning program by performing a preliminary evaluation to help prioritize tree protection. During construction, we’ll monitor the site to make sure plan specifications and applicable regulatory requirements are met. As part of your tree preservation planning program, you’ll get plant health care and maintenance recommendations to help you minimize the risk of tree loss and maximize the contribution of trees to the overall property value.
Tree Management Clients
- MKM Landscape Architecture PC, Highland Park/Ridgewood Reservoir, Queens, NY (2013)
- William V. Walsh Construction, US Supreme Court, Washington, DC (2012)
- WSP Sells, Bowman Ave Dam site, Rye, NY (2012)
- Trinity Wall Street, Trinity Church Cemetery, Manhattan, NY (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University, Brody Learning Commons, Baltimore, MD (2012)
- Penza Bailey Architects, Macaulay/Dunning Hall courtyard entries, Baltimore, MD (2012)
- Hatch, Mott, MacDonald, Trust for Public Land Newark Waterfront Park project, Newark, NJ (2012)
- Potts & Chapa Construction, site redevelopment, Alexandria, VA (2012)
- Clark Construction, WMATA MTPD District II Substation and Training Facility, Springfield, VA (2012)
- CJ Fucci Construction Inc, Yale Campus Trumbull St Area Sewer Separation Phase 1A, New Haven, CT (2012)
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Four Corners Park, Silver Spring, MD (2012)
- RH White Construction, water line installation, Simsbury, CT (2012)
- Brailsford & Dunlavey, Jefferson-Houston PK-8 LEED Silver school. Alexandria, VA (2012)
- Omni Construction, site development, Waterbury, CT (2012)
- Kleinfelder, South Maple Avenue Sewer Separation project, Hartford, CT (2012)
- Toll Brothers, site redevelopment, Tarrytown, NY (2012)
- FM Kelly Construction Group, Inc., Trinity Church Cemetery, Manhattan, NY (2011)
Contact Our Tree Consultants To Learn More About our Tree Preservation Services
Click here to contact the SavATree Consulting Group.