Increase efficiency with tree inventory by SavATree’s Consulting Group. A complete tree, street or forest inventory will help you manage the trees in your care, increase the productivity of crews that work with them, and make short-term budgeting and long-term planning much easier.
The SavATree Consulting Group can create a custom tailored tree inventory that includes any information about the trees on your property or in your community. Data points include, but are not limited to:
- Site characteristics
- Special conditions
- Recommendations for maintenance or treatments required to maintain health
The Consulting Group can also help you keep your tree inventory information current with periodic evaluations and updates. If the number of trees in your care is so large that individual inventory is cost-prohibitive, we can create a sample tree inventory to help accurately estimate your needs.
Click here to see a case study of our tree inventory project on Roosevelt Island, NY.
Tree inventory clients/sites include:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, campus, Cambridge, MA (2013)
- Discover Financial Services, campus, Riverwoods, IL (2013)
- MKM Landscape Architecture PC, Highland Park/Ridgewood Reservoir, Queens, NY (2013)
- Casablanka Contractors, Robert Roe Federal Building GSA, Paterson, NJ (2013)
- Casablanka Contractors, Martin Luther King, Jr. GSA Federal Courthouse, Newark, NJ (2013)
- Casablanka Contractors, former SSA offices GSA, Montclair, NJ (2013)
- WSP Sells, Bowman Ave Dam site, Rye, NY (2012)
- Kings Way Condo Trust, grounds, Yarmouth Port, MA (2012)
- Mercury Solar Systems, Konica Minolta campus, Ramsey, NJ (2012)
- Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation, grounds, Roosevelt Island, NY (2012)
- Pi Solar, residence, Bernardsville, NJ (2012)
- Hartford Hospital Institute of Living, grounds, Hartford, CT (2012)
- Whitman, Requardt & Associates, Falls Church City Hall, Falls Church, VA (2012)
- Hatch, Mott, MacDonald, Trust for Public Land Newark Waterfront Park project, Newark, NJ (2012)
- Clark Construction, WMATA MTPD District II Substation and Training Facility, Springfield, VA (2012)
- Horizon House, grounds, Fort Lee, NJ (2011)
Click here to contact the SavATree Consulting Group.